Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
1. LOGISTICS CONTROLLER – NOVATEK LUSAKA (1)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Ensuring the whole fleet is in good condition by planning for their servicing and repairs.
- See to it that the whole fleet is road worthy as regards to Road Tax, Insurance, and Certificate of Fitness.
- Supervise the drivers and ensure that they have the right documentation as drivers and educate them on their responsibilities regarding daily duties.
- Supervise and control fuel usage and make sure drivers adhere to fuel normal usage.
- Supervise and control the drivers on their driving behaviors’.
- Monitoring the movement of the trucks in distribution through the Geotab; speed, stoppages and monitor the temperature systems on the trucks
- Planning and allocating vehicles for any required services and make sure transport is available when needed
- Helping and planning the distribution of food and other services within the farm.
The Required Qualifications are:
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma/Certificate in Logistics Management or related qualification
- 3 years’ experience in logistics environment.
- Computer literate
The Required Attributes Include:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Assertive character
- Ability to self-manage workload and work independently.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9th February, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.