We are looking for a friendly and detail-oriented General Worker to join our retail store operations. You will be responsible for providing general cleaning, general handyman services as well as cleaning and restocking of shelves with the supervision of the Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technologist. Your primary goal is to provide a hygienic and clean environment as per health care standard.
General Worker Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around office buildings.
- Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, water in drum, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals, dusting shelves and arranging medicines neatly.
- Empties trash, and replaces liners and assists with the refuse collection.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Clean managers vehicles when dirty or requested
- Ensure outside is swept and clean.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to customers.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
- Writing a weekly report to management.
- Assist with Stock Take and Inventory Packing and Pricing.
Pharmacy General Worker Requirements and Qualifications
- Grade 12 certificate or GCE Equivalent.
- Certificate in House Keeping or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of one year relevant work experience.
- Team player, good organising skills.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Able to work long hours when needed (Flexible schedule).
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Live near Mtendere/PHI area.
TO APPLY SEND YOUR CV, NRC & CERTIFICATES TO THE EMAIL PROVIDED
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
October 4, 2023