AB Bank is looking for a passionate individual who is ready to take up an exciting challenge in a fast-paced environment of a growing Bank, willing to meet deadlines and develop professionally. The Administration Department is looking for a suitable candidate to join their team as a Driver to based at our Cairo Branch. The successful candidates amongst other responsibilities will oversee overall logistics management, maintenance and safety.
Among other responsibilities, you will be expected to:
- Drive staff and conducting errands as directed by Management of the Bank
- Conduct routine maintenance checks and tasks in relation to the vehicles maintenance and record keeping
- Checking daily car schedule, identify scheduling conflicts and notify Management/Branch Manager and staff as appropriate, proposing potential solutions
- Always adhere to Zambian driving law
Your Minimum Qualifications and Competencies should be:
- Minimum Grade 12 Certificate, mechanical knowledge as an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years relevant working experience in similar industry
- Strong Communication & interpersonal Skills
- Valid Class C SADC driver’s license
If you are interested, please submit your cover letters and your CV by following the link www.hr.abbank.co.zm by midnight on 24th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.