Proflight Zambia is a leading airline in Zambia, committed to providing safe, reliable, and efficient air travel services. We are currently seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our Information Technology team as an IT Assistant. This will be a full time Job with Proflight’s IT department.
- A minimum of two years IT support Experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or IT related qualification.
- Knowledge of networking and cybersecurity.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Communication and reporting skills.
- A passion for technology and innovation.
- Programming and System development Skills will be an added Advantage.
- Provide technical support to end-users, troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Install, configure, and maintain computer systems, networks, and related infrastructure.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of IT security protocols.
- Collaborate with the IT team to ensure the smooth operation of all IT systems.
- Respond to user inquiries and provide timely resolution to IT-related problems.
- Maintain accurate records of IT inventory and equipment.
- Assist in the development and updating of IT policies and procedures.
- Stay informed about the latest technology trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct daily reports and backups operations.
- Setup, manage and monitor of various computer systems.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems, telephone and networks.
- Maintenance of corporate procedures, forms and desktop instructions for IT – and implementation of efficient and effective controls to ensure compliance across the company.
All Candidates are invited to submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following in your application:
- Cover letter.
- CV and copies of the Qualifications.
All applications should be received by 15th December 2023, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Proflight Zambia is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of background.
Join us in shaping the future of aviation in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closes : December 15, 2023