1. Branch Supervisor (1x)
Our company is looking for Qualified personnel to supervise the Branch operations by ensuring Profitable economic gain and Branch cost-effectiveness by Effectively meeting sales targets, ensuring availability of stock, and the highest standard of customer service excellence. He/she will maximize efficient resource utilization to ensure the smooth running of Branch operations.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Manage the branch’s sales performance.
- Administer everyday operations for all sales activities. Determine all profit and sales objectives
- Resolve all customer issues and facilitate new accounts development and recommend appropriate new selling techniques and resolve all customer issues
- Develop professional relationships with all customer contacts.
- Design effective strategies to maintain inventory levels and stock at all times and manage all work according to company policies and procedures.
- Provide support to and schedule all promotional and marketing activities.
- Assist to provide optimal customer services and reconcile receipt and payment.
- Administer new accounts and prepare reports of all sales and branch activities to be submitted to management on monthly basis.
- Provide optimal customer services and prepare all sales paperwork for branch within timeframe and resolve all customer inquiries associate with billing and order issues.
- Maintain all Branch Employee records and resolve all personnel issues of Employees
- Supervise efficient working of staff and maintain smooth work flow and assist to achieve all quarterly & annual growth objectives and develop all project plans to improve business.
- Collaborating with management and administrators to increase office efficiency, productivity and achieve business objectives.
The Branch Supervisor Must Have:
- Diploma In Business or Accounting Field A Degree will be an added advantage
- Grade 12 Certificate
- 5 to 10 Years of experience with a background in sales/Marketing will be an added advantage
- Customer Service Experience
- Leadership Experience: Experience in a similar position is an added advantage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
December 5, 2023