Stores/Sales Officer (1x)
The candidate will be expected to:
- Receive, unpack, check, and allocate purchased held stock items into the store.
- Greet and welcome customers to the store in a pleasant manner.
- Assist in displaying products in an easy-to-locate manner.
- Sale store items and effectively coordinate with the sales and marketing department
- Attend to discrepancies where necessary.
- Attend to internal and external customer requests for stock items, -Process stock requisitions and issue stock items
- Record all stock movements from the storeroom and update the Stock list/Bin cards
- Preparation and submission of Timely reports (stock list, Stock movement etc.)
- Maintains inventory management systems and processes issues and returns.
- Conduct cyclic and annual stock takes and perform random stock checks as required.
- Maintain order and cleanliness of the warehouse and assist with disposal of damaged and/or obsolete items.
- Informing customers of company promotions to encourage purchases.
- Performing regular price checks to identify and correct price discrepancies and remain well informed on any company promotions.
- Addresses and resolves customers’ complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintains in-depth product knowledge to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
- Inspects items and products for any damages and spoilage.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Preferably Female
- Customer service experience
- Certificate in warehouse/ stores management or Purchasing and supply.
One to two (2-3) years of proven relevant experience in a similar role in a reputable organization. Knowledge of the usage of Microsoft Excel and word.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
December 5, 2023