With an international team Fluiconnecto is managing an ever growing network of Hydroshops, Service on-site Vans and On-Site Workshops dedicated to serve our customers with complete solutions for end users in hydraulics.
At Fluiconnecto we have created an environment where people with energy, creativity and commitment work together as team leaders and team players to fulfil our ambitious goals.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the industrial business, and who strive to become the best at what they love doing most.
We are looking people who care about continuous improvement, quality, excellence, able to sustain our business with their own contribution.
If you have passion for the industrial business development, leadership and curiosity, Fluiconnecto may be what you are looking for.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Business Administration or Engineering Qualification
- Computer Literacy
- 5 years’ experience in Sales
- 3 Year’s experience in a Managerial Role
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Business Administration or Engineering Qualification
- Experience in the field of Hydraulics and Pneumatics will be advantageous.
- Advanced Microsoft Office competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate in English and correspond professionally in writing and verbally
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a non-governmental organization
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Good communication skills
- Excellent computer skill
- Ability to plan and organise
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Driver’s license
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To maintain an existing base of clients and to develop existing client to full revenue potential
- A key account manager must sustain and nurture solid relationships with key clients that generate the income for the company
- Utilize company resources to develop and implement strategic solutions to achieve key clients’ long-term goals
- Acquiring thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Manage site operations and staff that will be reporting to the role
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducting sales activities by telephone, e-mail and face-to-face interaction;
- Monitor / Maintain one site workshops and activities in Different locations as appointed;
- Maintain, develop and increase the customer relations with respect to current products as well as the new products launched
- To source, plan and achieve business for Fluiconnecto (PTY) Ltd according to company policy and targets set. This includes both new customer development and maintaining existing customers
- Preparing quotes for customers accurately and timeously
- Assist with setting of sales budgets and ensure that these are consistently met and /or exceeded
- Start and coordinate the development of action plans to enter new markets/customers
- Handling and assisting with customer complaints
- Sorting through invoices in preparation for payment
- Responsible for DSO with assigned customers;
- Responsible for the performance and development of staff at on-site workshops;
- Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects;
- Provide timely feedback to General Manager regarding Sales performance;
- Maintain an accurate record of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted;
- Keeping abreast of competitor products and activities;
- Client’s liaison and the dissemination of client’s requirements;
- Scheduling of project work.
Applications in the form of a cover letter and CV must be submitted to email@example.com.
Closing Date : 15th December, 2023.