- Assist in developing, maintaining & troubleshooting custom in-house BHL software solutions as required by Management.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET}, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Familiarity with the Mono framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma in information technology
- MCSD Certification
- Higher Diploma in Information Systems/Programing (an added advantage)
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
Applications should be addressed to:
The I.T Manager
Buks Haulage Group
P.O Box 110086
Please ensure that you mention www.zambia.jobsportal-career.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.