- Company: Fortune Foods
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Prepare weekly Variance Reports for the stores.
- Prepare Payroll Variance and submit to Payroll.
- Carry out Store audits and random checks.
- Carry out departmental and system audits.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Carry out managers training in stores.
- Engage to continuous Knowledge development regarding sector rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Check if all company financial data is being adequately backed up by IT.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Prepare and analyze daily and weekly Variance Reports for the stores
- Prepare Payroll Variance and submit to Payroll by 3rd week of the month.
- Carry out daily store audits and random checks.
- Present weekly Report Findings on all visits to head of IA.
- Follow up on action points and recommendations weekly.
- Carry out departmental and system/Store audits as and when required.
- Carry out Payroll and Monthly stock take.
- Minimum ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in accounts / audit department.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Computer Literate
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com