- Company: Brilliance Executive Management Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
BEMCONSULT has been engaged by one of its clients a Regulator to assist in the identification and recruitment of a Stores Assistant for their Lusaka operations.
The Stores Assistant will provide support to all the units, controlling the flow of materials and items for all operational activities within the organization.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Undertakes effectively the storage of stock in order to ensure safekeeping.
- Undertakes effectively the issuance of stock in order to make it available to end-users.
- Undertakes effectively periodic stocktaking of inventory in order to ensure accountability.
- Initiative and judgment;
- Confidentiality & honesty;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Qualifications and Experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Advanced Certificate or Diploma in Stores Management or Equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS)
How to Apply