- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
- Follow up on customer quotations to secure orders.
- Sell products over the counter and over the phone where applicable.
- Invoice products accurately and ensure correct products are supplied, communicate with customer to collect products when applicable.
- Maintain contact with customer until order completion.
- Inform and follow up with customer and supervisor on delivery problems and outstanding orders.
- Understand policy on product returns and ensure necessary approvals obtained from supervisor prior to acceptance and receipt.
- Take responsibility for general customer experience and wellbeing.
- Additional functions and/or overtime must be carried out where necessary in order to satisfy customer demands as appropriate.
- Adhere to company policies and stipulations.
- Promote and practice good housekeeping.
- Ensure accuracy at all levels of sales chain.
- Receive and review feedback from customers and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Able to work with the managers to investigate customer complaints and concerns arising & suggesting appropriate solutions.
- Diploma in sales and marketing.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must be customer focused and be a team player.
- Experience working in manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
- Good time management skills.
- Highly accurate in tallying of items and neat in handling of paperwork.
- Ability to Maintain high quality standards at all times.
- Basic Computer Skills. Experience working with SAGE and/or QuickBooks will be an added advantage.
- Problem solving skills and willing to go the extra mile to serve the customer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org