- Company: Secama Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Secama is part of Afrisec Group and offers expert security services across Southern Africa, specializing in safeguarding, tracking, and monitoring of assets in transit. We are a dynamic company in a fast-paced environment and pride ourselves on our flexibility, quick responses, and personal touch.
Secama is looking for an experienced Control Room Operator to help secure client assets in transit through our Tracking Management System. The Control Room Operator will be expected to monitor, identify, document, and report any inconsistencies that pertain to the safety of the assets in transit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Record data accurately in our Tracking Management System
- Produce tracking reports for the clients as per guidelines.
- Ensure that all tracking devises are working and reporting accurately.
- Monitor the movement of the assets in transit.
- Ensure adherence to escort procedures.
- In the event of an emergency that the respective escalation steps are taken.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- IT or another professional Certificate.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Preference will be given to Swahili and French speaking individuals.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in the transport and/or security industry is an added advantage.
- Computer literate, MS word, Excel, outlook.
- Able to function calmly amid a crisis.
- To have a flexible approach to working hours and additional tasks and duties.
If you meet the above requirements send your application with a detailed curriculum vitae and application letter to email@example.com.
NOTE!!! Do not attach copies of educational and professional certificates.