Lactalis Zambia Limited is the leader in Dairy Industry and Supplier of Quality Dairy products in Zambia. Lactalis subscribes to world class quality standards in manufacturing and distribution of its products. An opportunity exists for talented individuals who wish to develop a career in this exciting industry as Pickers (x5) reporting to the Warehouse Coordinator.
In this position, among other responsibilities, you are expected to perform the following:
- Sorting of products in the warehouse in line with set procedures
- Picking products for outbound logistics and ensuring that orders are accurate
- Performing daily and monthly product counts
- Pulling of production transfers
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety standards
- Ensuring that warehouse goals are met
- Must be a team player
- Must have strong numerical skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Certificate in a business related field
Applications along with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager not later than Friday 26th November 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@parmalat.co.zm