- Company: Epiroc Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology. Epiroc develops and produces inrovative. safe and sustainable drill rigs. rock excavation and construction equipment and tools. The company also provides world-class service and solutions for automation and interoperability. Weare recruiting for the following position:
- To attend to all electrical related issues on both surface and underground mining equipment.
- To attend to all electrical related issues on underground mining machinery
- To plan for spares requirement pertaining to electrical circuits.
- To receive general supervision through inspection of work for compliance with directions, plans and/or specifications,
- To report all major defects to either the site Foreman or Site Supervisor.
- To fault find and repair equipment under contract to Epiroc Standards
- To maintain equipment on ccntract as per Epiroc maintenance manual.
- Craft certificate in Auto / Power Electrical or equivalent,
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on surface / underground mining equipment such as drill rigs, loader, trucks etc.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
Please send your applications addressed to the rollowirg:
The Regional Human Resources Manager
Closing date is 4th December, 2020