- Company: Epiroc Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology. Epiroc develops and produces inrovative. safe and sustainable drill rigs. rock excavation and construction equipment and tools. The company also provides world-class service and solutions for automation and interoperability. Weare recruiting for the following position:
Hydraulic Hose and Grease Technician
To maintain equipment to the required levels to attain required KPl’s in a safe, professional and timely marner.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Production of crimped hose assemblies following all production and quality control protocols.
- Process all necessary components into finished goods
- Administer required pressure tests of hose assemblies.
- Calculate and document hose assembly crimp specifications
- Technician / Craft certificate in H.E.R / or any related field.
- Proven international standard Hose certification Qualifications.
- Previous experience in handling electrical machinery, hydraulic press or similar preferred.
- Experience in reading mechanical drawings and assembling of industrial parts,
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
Please send your applications addressed to the rollowirg:
The Regional Human Resources Manager
Closing date is 4th December, 2020