- Company: Epiroc Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology. Epiroc develops and produces inrovative. safe and sustainable drill rigs. rock excavation and construction equipment and tools. The company also provides world-class service and solutions for automation and interoperability. Weare recruiting for the following position:
Reliability Engineer – Mechanical
To monitor and report exceptions and from analyzing exceptions. plan and influence changes in systems relating to Maintenance issues & schedules as related to the mechanical aspects of NFCA underground Mine.
Main Tasks /Responsibilitjes
- To provide technical support and actively coach maintenance personnel.
- To Control planning Steff end the reporting of Machine KPI and Availability reports
- Establish and maintain relationships with operations perscnnel to ensure a focused effort on the elimination of failure and the extersion of machine life.
- Improve data integrity by ccntinuously reviewing how data is recorded and influencing appropriate personnel to accurately record downtime data for use in reliability analysis.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong background in mobile fleet maintenance with 4 years’ experience in a mechanical reliability role preferably.
- Broad experience in hard rock mining equipment maintenance.
- Experience in mine maintenance modules like SAP and Pronto is preferred
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
Please send your applications addressed to the rollowirg:
The Regional Human Resources Manager
Closing date is 4th December, 2020