- Company: Hellen Gray Recovery Foundation
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kasama
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Hellen Gray Recovery Foundation(HEGREF)is a Zambian local NGO headquartered in Kasama Town of the Northern Province of Zambia which is registered with the registrar of NGOs and affiliated with the Zambia Counseling Council(ZCC).All our programs fall under 2 main categories:
Community health promotion and Community development.
We do this through psycho-social interventions,marketable skills training and referrals to health, social and financial support.
From the time of its establishment in 2016 to date,more than 1,000 people have been reached with Addictions& general counseling,linkage to skills trainings and socioeconomic support.
We are looking for one(1)young and energetic volunteer to help us design and conduct community recovery services in Northern Province and its neighboring provinces.
- To train Psychosocial counselors in Non-drug therapy for Substance Use Disorders & SGBV:the candidate should be conversant with Motivational Interviewing(MI) and CBT.
- To design and oversee primary and relapse prevention strategies: The candidate should have extensive project proposal writing skills and some knowledge on project management,M&E and business administration.
- Diploma or higher in Social Work,Counseling Psychology or Theology with a Trainer of Trainers or Teaching Methodology certificate.
- Computer literate& conversant with SPSS
- Riding license(Cat A)is an added advantage.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to the Programs Coordinator via Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4th December 2020 at 16hrs.
Only short-listed will be called.
NOTE: This is a voluntary position.