- Company: Premium Medical Services Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
Premium Medical Services Limited is one ofthe most successful Management Buy Outs having withstood the complex and dynamic storms of the Private Sector for the last Twenty-Five Years. Competent and well motivated staff is our key strength. The following positions has fallen vacant in our Nursing and Front Desk Departments and if you meet these requirements and a team player the opportunity is here for you:-
Sister In Charge
Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of all the nursing care at Premium Medical Services Limited.
- In charge of the general cleanliness of the clinic.
- Liaise with the Chief Medical Officer in the procurement of equipment and supplies that ensure good nursing care.
- Responsible for orders from the storeroom.
- Responsible for the preparation of nurses’ timetable and ensure that it is adhered to.
- Custodian ofthe night medicine box located in the treatment room.
- Record patients, medical records and monitors vital signs.
- Supervising nursing staff and monitoring their needs.
- Co-ordinating daily administrative duties, including schedules, nursing assignments and patient
- Mentoring and training new staff and providing support and guidance to all staff members.
- In Liaison with other clinical staff (doctors, pharmacy, laboratory, radiology and administrators) will communicate any protocol changes to staff.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Recording and maintaining accurate reports.
- Identifying cases, emergencies and responding in a calm and efficient manner.
- Any other lawful responsibilities which management may deem fit and necessary for the smooth operation of Premium Medical Services Limited.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Registered Nurse/ Mid wife with a Degree/Advanced Diploma in Nursing
- Licensed with the General Nursing Council of Zambia/Mid wifery Association of Zambia
- Should have worked at a senior position as a Nurse with 5 years’ experience in a busy health care facility.
- Excellent Leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- Compassionate with sound judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Computer Literate and Proficient in Medical Software
- Ability to handle stress and work skills
- Team player
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply to:-
PO Box 35177
Not later than 29th January, 2021