- Company: Silverest Gardens
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Silverest Gardens is looking for an energetic, reliable, professional and competent accounts assistant to join our team.
To provide administrative support in the finance department, undertake clerical tasks, filling, bookkeeping etc.
KEY RESULT AREAS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Process invoices and reimbursement forms
- Proper filing of all accounting documents
- Other duties as directed by the superior.
JOB REQUIRMENTS / COMPETENCIES:
- Industrial experience of working in finance department preferably as accounts assistant
- Must have ZICA Qualifications or equivalents
- Affiliate member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel, Word and other accounting packages
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
Those meeting the above requirements will be considered. Both males and females are encouraged to apply!
Interested candidates must forward their merged CVs and Cover letters to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 26th March 2021. Attaching scanned qualifications is not a requirement at this stage, CV and Cover letter will be enough.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.