- Company: Mukuba Pension Trust
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Mukuba Pension Trust wishes to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced person to be based at Head Office in Kitwe to fill the following position:
To oversee Trust fleet and ensure smooth administration of travel logistics
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertakes routine vehicle check-ups and carries out minor repairs
- Ensures that Trust vehicles are kept clean and are road worthy
- Collects and delivers goods and correspondences.
- Transports members of staff as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual motor vehicle performance reports.
- Completes and submits accident reports to the police
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 certificate or its equivalent
- PSV driving license
- A Craft Certificate in Automotive Mechanics will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any form of solicitation will result into automatic disqualification.
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications must send their curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates including current contact telephone numbers and three (03) traceable references to the address below:
Head Human Resource and Administration
P.O. Box 23570