- Company: Madison Finance Company Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Madison Finance Company Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the position of Business Development Officer to be based in Lusaka.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, QUALITIES & ABILITIES
- Full grade 12 certificate with at least merit in Mathematics & English.
- Minimum holder of Diploma in Banking and Finance, Diploma in Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages and book keeping.
- Excellent skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening and report writing skills.
- Must be a team player and be proactive.
- Must be a paid up member of ZIBFS and ZIM.
- Valid driver’s license (Manual Vehicle).
- Marketing all MFinance products and Services.
- Screening and evaluation of loan application documents.
- Screening and evaluation of KYC documents for account opening.
- Client Vetting and quality Control
- Portfolio growth
- Loan processing and account opening
- Loan monitoring – including periodic site visits
- PAR Management –ensure all loans are fully recovered.
- Manage and maintain good customer relationships
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Interested applicants with the requirements stated may submit their applications electronically via e mail consisting of letter and CV only, in a single document, to the Human Resource Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name as the filename of your application.
The closing date for accepting applications is 30 April 2021. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that MFinance is an equal opportunity employe