- Company: Kcem Money Lenders
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Kcem Money Lenders seeks to recruit qualified candidate who is motivated and result oriented to fill the position of:
INTERN DATA ENTRY CLERK – LUSAKA
- Ensure that all loan applications are accurately and completely captured in the system immediately they are received and checked by management.
- Ensure that all information on the loan application form are captured in the Loan Processing system with accuracy
- Ensure that the loans are approved in the Loan Processing System
- Ensure that all loans are disbursed in the Loan Processing System
- Ensure that all the loans are cleared in the LPF system in readiness for the preparation of monthly periodical management reports.
- Ensure that all repayments are done are captured daily and accurate manner to enable the finance department reconcile the necessary financial reports without difficulties.
- Ensure that all the loan application forms are signed and checked by the loans committee prior to their getting processed and the necessary documentation.
- Ensure that the necessary data is clearly indicated on the application forms
- Ensure that backups are done on a daily basis and copy made for off-site storage.
- Ensure that a record of the daily backups is maintained on a continuous manner so as to monitor database growth.
- Assist the Operations Department staff sort out simple queries that relate to the loan processing system
- Ensure that all queries from the credit officers are attended to on timely basis.
- Ensure that all records in Loan Tracking system are accurate.
- Timely reporting of issues identified in loan Tracking to respective heads of department.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Certificate or Diploma in Accounts or any equivalent qualification from a recognized registered institution.
- One-year experience in data processing in a busy environment.
- Good knowledge in spoken and written English.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal skills with a pleasant, accommodating approach.
- Able to stand above denominational diversities.
Interested candidates should send copies of CV only, cover letter and specify the location to the following e-mail address email@example.com and the deadline for receiving applications will be 17th April, 2021.