- Company: TopFloor Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
We are actively recruiting a Senior Associate – Human Capital Administration to join our vibrant team at TopFloor Zambia.
Human Capital Administration
- Query and grievance management of outsourced human capital clients
- Data input with accuracy, filing and handling.
- Ensure pre- and-post-employment requirements are met (reference checks, medicals, police certification).
- Monitor and report the working standards and health and safety of the workforce.
- Support the preparation of monthly payroll and handle all related tasks for payroll compliance.
- Filing and updating of all outsourced human capital employee files.
- Manage all administrative duties for assigned outsourced human capital clients including arrangement of transport and lodging where necessary.
- Prepare documentation and send it to senior staff member to review and approve prior to circulation or distribution to clients.
- Prepare monthly service reports and statutory reports for submission to necessary statutory bodies.
- Support the completion of necessary immigration and citizenship documents and procedures for expatriate staff members.
- Interview clients’ customers, competitors, suppliers and employers; to form the basis of the team’s strategic recommendation.
- Serving as external consultant by analysing a company’s current HR policy and program, and recommending solutions to improve relationship with clients.
- Assist the manager to develop, revise, and implement HR solutions.
- Assist the manager to prepare and maintain reports related to specific HR projects for clients.
- Support the Human capital outsourcing service division by preparing and explaining the following documents to existing and new clients:
– Contracts of Employment
– Employee Handbook
– First Day Induction (On Boarding)
– Performance Review Process
– Job Descriptions
– Exit Interview Process
– Payroll Processing
Human Capital Talent Management
- Manage the recruitment of staff for clients (sourcing, screening, shortlisting, scheduling of interviews etc.)
- Execute recruiting plans.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Develop interview tools and conduct interviews for the different job vacancies for internal and external clients.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data for record keeping and prepare interview reports
- Performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Writing and forwarding rejection letters/emails
- Work in collaboration with Human Capital Outsourcing Manager and the internal Marketing lead to advertise openings;
– On the website recruiting page.
– On social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATION & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Possession of a project management qualification is an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have updated knowledge of Zambian labour laws and be in touch with HRM best practices
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must have integrity and be able to do the right thing with transparency
- Must have demonstrable attention to detail
- Should have exceptional Communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be intrinsically aligned to service provision centres around people.
- Ability to manage client relationships and meet service expectations in line with Service Level Agreements
- Must possess Presentation Skills and be able to make presentations to different levels of management
- Demonstrable professionalism and focus on service
- Must align to TopFloor Values (People Development, Integrity, Professional and Quality Service, Flexibility and Team Work)
Applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as email subject before 30th April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.