- Company: Zambia Medicines and Medical Supplies Agency
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Zambia Medicines and Medical Supplies Agency is the largest pharmaceutical and medical distributor in Zambia. It contributes to the pharmaceutical component of health care provision in Zambia through: –
- Procurement of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies
- Warehousing of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies
- Distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies to all districts and public sector hospitals
- Monitoring of usage trends and analyzing of logistics information
- Maintaining existing and establishing new relationships with stakeholders and partners in order to develop supply chain services in line with existing and future needs
- Providing services to customers professionally
In order to enhance our services, we are seeking to employ for the following position:
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Main Job Purpose
To manage finance and administrative tasks so as to enable the hub to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Manage all finance and accounting transactions at the hub
- Ensure all accounting documentation are kept safe and secure at all times
- Ensure timely Payment of utilities (Water, Electricity etc.)
- To carry out Bank and Cash reconciliations
- Preparation of Finance reports for the branch & Periodic reporting weekly and monthly
- Safe Custody of Company Assets and maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register at the Branch
- Raising Payment vouchers, verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Ensuring that petty cash is reconciled before close of business everyday
- Ensure that only approved payments in line with laid down procedures are made
- Responsible for all related duties necessary in operating the Accounting Department of the Hub
- To liaise with MSL HQ HR team to manage issues related to Human Resources at the hub.
- Ensuring that the hub premises is clean by providing supervision to the Office Assistants at the Hub.
- Carry out various administrative tasks as may be assigned by the Hub Manager.
- Other duties as may be delegated by the hub manager.
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Good numerical and analytical ability
- Good Communication skills- both written and oral
- Good working knowledge of computers and accounting packages
- Very good knowledge of computers, able to handle accounting packages
- Good organizational skills
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- ZICA II or ACCA II or CIMA II or Equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
If you fit the above profile, please submit your application and an updated CV with relevant supporting documents not later than 30TH APRIL, 2021 on the address below. The applications should be submitted via email only and clearly indicating the POSITION IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
The Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 30207, Lusaka.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For clarifications please call HR Office on Ext.4213