- Company: Retfuel Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Role – Under the supervision of the Site Manager, the Junior Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring the management of the store as well as providing excellent customer service. As a member of the management team, she/he must support the Assistant Manager and the Site Manager in achieving the global objectives and maintaining the company standards all while motivating the team.
- Coordinate actions with the Forecourt/Store management team so when absent, you can ensure the continuity and the good functioning of Site operations
- Greet customers, answer their questions, and advise them on the technical features, advantages, quality, and materials of the merchandise
- Train employees on best sales techniques and product knowledge
- Reach personal sales objectives
- Communicate all necessary information to the team so they can achieve the sales objectives established by the management team
- Know the merchandise and the technical details of the products
- Coordinate the store’s merchandise to be attractive and functional by following the company’s plan-o-grams.
- Motivate the team; create a positive environment, look for excellence and develop a sense of belonging and pride to work for Retfuel; pass on the Retfuel mission and vision to the team
- Control absenteeism, cash shortages and tardiness
- Act as a role model in every situation
- Be able to fully understand and use all functions and reports on the computer
- Know, understand, and use the procedure manuals of various departments from Head Office
- Proceed to the opening and closing of the forecourt and the store
- Follow all policies and procedures of company in all areas of security and loss prevention
- Execute all other related jobs
- Experience and/or strong abilities in retail and fuel management
- Known as a leader and motivator
- Effective interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Passion for sales, management and result oriented.
- Proactive and diplomat
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment
- Grade 12 certificate
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 3rd May, 2021.