- Company: Zambeef Products Plc
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
Zambeef Products Plc (“Zambeef”) is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa; which gives our employees a sense of pride. Zambeef attaches great importance to the development of its employees. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement. We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT
(Kitwe Processing – Kitwe X 1)
The successful candidate will responsible for the below:
- Facilitating the recruitment of employees, induction, performance management and turn over management
- Maintaining up to date and correct company records concerning promotions, transfers, redeployment and succession.
- Interpreting grievance and disciplinary procedures to ensure fair and timeous resolution of all cases
- Administering of procedures and policies regarding leave, advances, loans and other benefits to conform by conditions of service
- Compiling monthly reports on manpower statistics and other employee related issues for management decision making
- Updating all employee records relating personal information, leave and other employee related information.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following requirements: –
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years hands on Human Resource experience.
- Membership of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
The Group Head – Human Resources
Private Bag 17
Email address: Recruitment@zambeef.co.zm
(Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be communicated to). Zambeef Products Plc values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.