- Company: AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is one of largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
The AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) Zambia invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under listed position:
Job Title: Data Clerk
Essential Duties and Responsibility:
- Enter all clinic data into the recommended EHR system
- Conduct data collection and consolidation including weekly and quarterly reporting
- Consolidate monthly Testing reports for the site
- Participate in chart audit review for the clinic
- Supervise Time-in-Motion Survey and other surveys as assigned by Data Manager
- Be able to have basic analytical skills in excel or other recommended applications
- Undertake clerical duties
- Undertake inventory Management and any other duties as assigned by Management
- Ability to use Microsoft Office-based applications especially Ms Excel and Ms Access
- Knowledgeable in using Smart-care software or equivalent system
- Good knowledge of other computer software packages
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in data collection, entry and reporting
- Ability to speak fluent English and some local languages
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one- on-one and small group situations
- Customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical skills required
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.