- Company: Avencion Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Zambia
Name of Position: Health Analyst Internship
Term of engagement: 6-months; subject to extension
Location: Southern Province (Livingstone, Choma, Monze, Kalomo, Namwala, Mazabuka)
Avencion has created a Health Leadership Program dedicated to empowering the Zambian youths who have interest in developing their career in the global health sector. The Health Leadership Program will fund six- and ten-month internships for approximately 200 youth over the life of the program. Applicants selected for internships must successfully complete a 5-day, pre-internship training. Upon completion, participants will be placed at our headquarters, provincial or district health office or at a health facility.
Future Analysts will be placed, based on need, education and background; into Health Analysts positions across various segments of the health sector such as strategic information, health management information systems, strategic planning, management consulting, general management, administration, health finance, accounting, monitoring and evaluation, data analysis, legal and regulatory, health statistics, community engagement, social media & digital communication, private sector engagement, and renewable energy.
About Avencion: We are a Zambian owned social impact enterprise that delivers innovative and technology enabled development solutions to strengthen governments, companies, organizations and communities.
Qualifications and Experience
- University, graduate or doctorate degree in public health, medicine, development studies, mathematics, statistics, library studies, computer science, information technology, engineering, economics, human resources management, law, adult education, accounting, finance, business administration, social sciences, natural science or related field.
- Interested in global health, management consulting, big data, data analysis, off-grid renewable energy, health management, health technology, digital communication or social media
- Desire to be a leader; accountability, passion, good character, integrity, ability to deliver tasks with minimal supervisions, organizing skills, team player and willingness to learn and adapt
Closing Date : 20th May, 2021.