- Company: St.columba’s Presbyterian School Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Under the immediate supervision of the School Superintendent and the overall supervision of the Chairperson of the School Board the Finance Officer will be responsible provide the following services:
- Contribute to the annual budget development process.
- Timely processing of the school operational funds as per Budgets
- Coordinate with sub-committees and school management on expenses and requirements
- Ensuring that all the financial reports are comprehensively prepared and on time.
- Preparation of monthly reports for Board
- Preparing of invoices
- Manage school payroll.
- Management of school cash flow and bank accounts
- Support tracking of expenditure and payments for all School activities
- Preparation of bank reconciliations to ensure that bank balances are in line with cash book balances.
- Coordination of Banking Activities
- Debt collection
- Filing of all financial records
- Ensure the readiness of the School Financial statements and records to facilitate for Internal/External Audits.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the superiors.
- ZICA LEVEL II
- CA Zambia Application Level.
- A minimum of two (2) years post qualification work experience in Financial Management and Accounting
- Practical experience in Computerized Accounting systems such as PASTEL, SUN System, SAGE.
- Knowledgeable in Financial Reporting Standards.
- Must have proven oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Must be self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate innovative ways of doing things to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
Applications must include names and contacts of three referees, copies of notarized relevant certificates, and detailed curriculum vitae, should be emailed to the School Superintendent using email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS 15th MAY 2021.