- Company: Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co; Ltd.
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia Ltd is looking for a suitably qualified individual who will be able to promote organizational excellence, for the below mentioned position.
POSITION: COMPONENT CONTROLLER -1 VACANCY
JOB INTENT: Control and maintain Reman Components and Reman parts in line with Standard Operating procedure for achievement of Hitachi goals, liaise with HCMZ workshop, parts warehouse, logistics, buyers and site personnel to ensure all Reman components are accounted for timely and efficiently.
REPORTS TO: Planning Supervisor
BRANCH: HCMZ LUSAKA Remanufacturing Workshop
- Liaise with site personnel on components dispatched from and received at site by ensuring
all relevant information is collated and document as per the document requirements of the
- Components receipted in the system on time
- Invoices monitored for payments on time.
- Track core credits to ensure Purchase Orders and relevant invoices are received and issued.
- Ensure core assessments reports are issued to customer
- Ensure Beyond Economic Repair (BER) components are advised to customer in a timely manner, track disposal and scrap of Beyond Economic Repair components.
- Components issued to customer with correct paper work on time
- Ensure M4D Tracking system is utilized by site personnel
- Place regular(weekly) updates and requests on warehouse for component inner parts ordering as per customer forecasts
- Manage Reman stock levels and broadcast Reman stock availability on a weekly basis
- Coordinate logistics for component transport to site and monitor component shipments from site
- Maintain, monitor, report on Reman Component inventory levels and locations
- Component installation form and installation date issued on time
- Repair and Return components sent for repair compiled with all necessary documents on time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Mining environment and planning experience
- Advanced knowledge of machines and equipment
- Proficient in computer skills (MS Excel and MS Word) and able to use MS Dynamics AX
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving and analysis
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed C.V, certified copies of certificates and a cover letter to:
The Human Resource Manager,
KK International Airport road plot 2350/M
P.O. Box 30182, Lusaka.
Or email in a single document to; firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applicants is Friday 14th May, 2021.