- Company: VisionFund Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
VisionFund Zambia Limited is part of a network of microfinance institutions within the VisionFund International network. We empower low-income entrepreneurs with access to integrated financial services that unlock their potential. We are part of World Vision, the largest global Christian humanitarian organization. In order to support our growth aspirations, we seek to recruit a qualified candidate who is self-motivated and results-oriented to fill the following position:
Regional Debt Recovery Officer
Reporting to: Debt Recoveries Manager
As the Debt Recoveries Officer, your job is to Develop best strategies for recovery of the loans
- Extract loans which are 60 days and above in arrears and manage recovery of loans in arrears
- Ensure that the loan book above 60 days in arrears reduces by 10% every month.
- Ensure 50% recovery of all written off loans.
- Carry out confiscations for pledged collaterals on delinquent clients.
- Negotiate repayment plans with respect to company policy
- Daily follow up on delinquent loans and provide feedback to supervisor on the cause of delinquency and give recommendation on action to follow.
- Maintain good portfolio quality and reducing provisioning.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management from time to time
Minimum qualification requirements and competencies:
- Certificate or Diploma in Business or Agribusiness related course.
- Minimum Two (2) years’ Experience in a Financial Institution.
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization ideals and core values
Interested applicants should send a cover letter accompanied by a CV to the address below clearly indicating the POSITION being applied for.
The People & Culture Manager
Plot 6810, Chiwalamabwe road
P.O. Box 33911
Closing date 17th May, 2021