- Company: A Reputable Company
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
A Reputable Company seeks to recruit an Operations Manager to be based in Lusaka.
- Prepare production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; monitoring progress; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries and accomplishing production targets.
- Responsible for the production and Engineering functions of the Organization.
- Ensuring periodic and timely maintenance of Factory machinery
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures optimal operation condition of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to Quality Management Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Demonstrated Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to Cigarette production will be an added advantage
- Grade twelve(12) School Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Qualification in Production Management
- Minimum of Eight (8) years’ experience, Preferably in the Manufacturing Industry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 20th May, 2021.