- Company: Reprographix
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
To provide support to sales executives and respond to customer and prospect queries.
You should be an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Sales Support
- Customer Satisfaction
- Sales coordination
- Prepare and maintain sales reports for use in the relevant departments
- Act as the first point of contact for urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales executives are not available.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders account statuses and relevant problems
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team
- Develop and monitor performance indicators
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Keep a record of sales trends
- Liaise with account managers to develop specific sales strategies
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure the sales team is on board
- Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Degree in relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate
- Hands-on experience with CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 21st May, 2021.