- Company: LifeSong For Orphans
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
IT/ COMPUTER STUDIES Trainer
Seeking qualified applicants who are passionate about Christ, computers, and developing the youth of Zambia to pursue a similar path!
LifeSong For Orphans Vocational Training Center, a ministry to the orphaned and vulnerable youth In Kitwe is seeking a Computer Studies trainer and entrepreneurial minded person to join our team. A qualified candidate would not only love working with computers, people, and programing but have the following attributes, skills, education, and experience:
- Christian character: He or she would be very serious about their faith and sharing their faith in their work. In doing so, they would be one known to be spiritually mature, sober of mind and behavior, and excited to share their faith. They would be honest, trustworthy, respectful, and self-motivated.
- Teacher/trainer: He or she would have experience in and enjoy teaching others about coding and the computer industry. Both theory and practical instruction would be expected. A teaching qualification or certificate in teaching methodology to accompany their computer science education would be ideal.
- Experience: Have 5 years of more experience as an IT expert, coding, and have experience in an business atmosphere. They would be known by reputation to be excellent in their field.
- Research: The qualified candidate must be a continual learner, veraciously desiring to know more, and how to be better in their area of expertise. This individual would be expected to use a number of different approaches to not only train students, but create a web based coding business at our training center to help sustain the ministry and provide practical trainings for the students.
- Education: The qualified candidate would have a minimum of a bachelors degree in computer science or similar course of study. Cross-cultural education experience would be a bonus. Lifesong promotes a continual learning attitude so it is likely the candidate may find themselves attending future trainings or degree programs to stay on the front edge of the computer industry.
- Collaborator: LifeSong For Orphans is a global ministry helping the orphaned and vulnerable children world-wide. The qualified candidate would find themselves working with expats, researchers, and possibly other NGO’s to share and collaborate on new methodology. The computer studies training program would be expected to encompass many facets of the industry but especially be focused on coding. Because of the global nature of the modern coding industry the trainer is expected to be seeking, maintaining relations with, and embracing others who have expertise in various areas. The candidate, along with the LVTC team of attachment officers would help in networking to secure attachments for students as they graduate from our program but would be earnestly desiring students to be well equipped in the global market place.
Interested candidates should email their CV and cover letter to: Lifesongzambiajobs@gmail.com
Closing Date : 20th May, 2021.