- Company: Right to Care
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare. We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
About the Position
Request to Hire Ref#: RTCZ21-009
Date advertised: 14th May 2021
Closing date: 21st May 2021
Position: Data Capturer X3
Location: Chikwa x1/Shiwangandu x1/Muyombe x1
Contract type: Fixed Term
Contract duration: Until 31st July 2021
Reporting to: District M&E Officer
Job grade: 10
Contact Person: Vacancy26
Contact email: email@example.com
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Public Health, Social Sciences or relevant field from a recognised institution.
- At least 2 years’ prior work experience in related field.
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Access.
- Working knowledge of HIV/AIDs
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- Working knowledge and/or experience with Data collection.
- Work independently, work confidentiality.
- Organisational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- SmartCare usage
- Aptitude for and interest in numbers
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management and goal setting
Key Performance Area
- Participate in data collection.
- Retrieval of patient files
- Ensure quality of collected data, including data entry and management.
- Transfer data to server
- Communicate with the team about relevant project issues and provide updates.
- Ensure ethical research procedures are adhered to and complied with.
- Manage interpersonal relationship with facility staff at research sites and ensure minimal disruption to normal health facility activities.
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 21st May, 2021.