- Company: Lusaka Telecom Solutions
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Sales and Marketing Manager
We are looking for an organized sale and marketing manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
The sales and marketing manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The sales and marketing manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful sales and marketing manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence;
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status Ensuring the project requirements and other queries are answered;
- Depth market analysis essential to keep abreast of the current market trends (target market analysis report)
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
Sales and Marketing Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, mathematics, business administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates must send their applications accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae certified professional certificates and names of three referees by 21st May 2021 to the following email address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to while the method and mode of conducting the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates only.