- Company: An online betting company
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints and alert management of trends in customer complaints.
- Promote outstanding customer relations among team members.
- Supervise, evaluate and assist in staff scheduling, training and coaching.
- Conduct efficient daily quality assessment on agent activities with customers per SLA.
- Communicate new procedures, directives, etc. with the agents
- Enforces procedures to ensure agents compliance with the company’s rules, regulations and asset security.
- Periodical performance of agent activities to have first-hand interaction and feedback from customer.
- Random barge into agent chats/calls to ensure effective quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure collaborative relationships with other departments to ensure optimal service levels.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints and alert management of trends in customer complaints.
- Provide daily/ weekly and monthly report on the activities of the team
- Ensure all agents under your supervision meets their KPIs
- Achieving your KPI per target set by the department
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Required Skills, Proficiencies, Competencies:
- Diploma in any business-related field with at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of social media
- Team Player
- MS Office
- Operational Excellence
- Creativity and Innovation
- Business Know-How
Applicants that have a sports betting, e-commerce, or telecommunication background are encouraged to apply. Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be shortlisted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
June 11, 2021.