- Company: Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA) is a body corporate created by the Compulsory Standards Act No. 3 of 2017 whose mandate is to inter alia administer, maintain and ensure compliance with compulsory standards.
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the vacant positions of Internal Auditor, Inspector and Accounts Assistant.
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – ZCS 07 x2 (Lusaka, Kazungula)
- Undertakes timely receipting and banking of revenue in order to facilitate accountability.
- Prepares timely revenue reports in order to facilitate decision making.
- Prepare or update periodically the asset register in order to safeguard public assets.
- Follow up and collect revenue on all outstanding invoices for the Agency on time in order to minimize the trade receivables stock.
- Undertakes timely, development of individual work plans and implementation of the Annual Performance Appraisal System (APAS) in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate/ or its equivalent
- ACCA Level I/CIMA I/ZICA Technician/ or its equivalent
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
- 3 years’ work experience
- Able to write technical reports
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate
- Must be of sober character
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications and personal attributes for the job, please send your application letter together with copies of education and professional certificates and a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) by 11th June, 2021 to email@example.com or to the address below.
The Manager – Human Resources and Administration
Sefalana House, Stand No. 5032, Great North Road,
P.O Box 31302
N.B. Ensure to indicate the position applied for on the subject line or on the envelope, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.