- Company: DotCom Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Overview / Job Description
Dot Com Zambia (www.dczambia.com) is an award winning Zambian ICT company that was launched in 2009. The company prides itself as company that is focused on building ICT based solutions for the Zambian and African Market. Dot Com Zambia is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate. To be successful in this role, you must be able to develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages, generate interest in company services as well as downloads of our mobile application from Google Playstore and IOS Store. The candidate must be able to creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content where needed
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages and downloads of our mobile applications
- Adhere closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree Marketing, Advertising or Equivalent, 2+ Years Experience in Marketing, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing, Self-Motivated, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
Deadline : Interested applicants should submit their application consisting of a cover letter and CV, in one e-mail, to email@example.com . Candidates must also demonstrate their past experience as a digital marketeer by submitting details about campaigns worked on and/or submit their marketing portfolio.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted Deadline: June 28, 2021