- Company: ZSIC
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
ZSIC General Insurance Limited, is a leading provider of customer oriented short-term insurance services in Zambia. An equal opportunity employer and a member of IDC Group of Companies, ZSIC General Insurance seeks applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill up the following position.
Attending to walk-in customers, visitors and the general public at the reception, over the phone and electronically.
- Attending to all queries from customer, visitors and the general public.
- Participate in all outdoor and indoor marketing activities, promotions and initiatives.
- Monitoring and manage the office outlook and ambience.
- Identify and pursue sales leads and opportunities.
- Gathering market intelligence.
- Customer relationship management.
- Review and report customer queries weekly.
- Log in, track and report customer complaints.
- Help implementing marketing plan.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Answer and direct phone calls professionally.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received.
- Receive deliveries, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Adhoc administrative duties.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant Social Science
- A member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Marketing and selling skills
- Team player
Send your applications to The Assistant Director Human Capital, ZSIC General Insurance Limited, Premium House, Independence Avenue, Box 30894. Lusaka
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 23rd June 2021.