- Company: FQM
- Location: Zambia
- State: Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The Trainer Assessor is responsible for conducting hands on ‘training and assessment’ for FQMO Mining Division employees or designated contractors.
- Planning for daily activities according to the training plan & schedule.
- Conducting training in line with the Operator Training process.
- Conducting assessments in line with the assessment procedure.
- Coaching Learners.
- Ensure that all training is in line with the company’s written procedures.
- Liaising directly with the supervisors to minimise impact on production.
- Complete all documentation to a high standard and ensure that it is handed in expediently.
- Monitor the hours each trainee has completed to ensure adherence to the training path.
- Administrate and record learning progress
- Instill a high awareness of safety in all aspects of training.
- Ensure that the focus of training is principally on safety.
- Maintaining a pro-active approach to all aspects of operational and behavioural safety and encourage teamwork within the department in line with FQMO company values.
- Proactively confront others about safety and security violations.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- A certificate or diploma in teaching methodology
- High standard of verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office.
- Ability to facilitate classroom and field training to groups of varying sizes.
- A high level of competency on machinery in the required discipline.
- Ability to supervise groups of trainees.
- Ability to act as a mentor and role model to trainees.
- Ability to conduct thorough training without impacting on production.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in Ancillary machine operations in the mining industry
Closing Date : 25th June, 2021.