- Company: Silondwa Engineering Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
(a) Supervises and maintains high plant performance standards for the projects and take overall responsibility for all project related operations.
(b) Provides overall strategic leadership, direction and guidance for all Plant operations in terms of using other forms of fuels for the purpose of cost serving measures.
(c) Ensures the continuous growth and profitability of the organization’s business through other use of fuel a
(d) Ensures prompt implementation of the approved operational plans and ensure that project operations are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the land.
(e) Monitors project performance including volumes of raw materials, energy & fuels, effective utilisation of equipment/machines and ensure alignment with planned production targets, delivery targets, profitability targets and other key performance measures.
(f) Implements appropriate strategies, plans and programmes for producing quality project and achieving set levels of Plant capacity utilisation and efficiency as well as enforces policies and procedures for production methods, quality and safety.
(g) Implements plans and processes which minimize project costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
(h) Creates safe work conditions and mobilize all project employees on safety at work and ensure project compliance with all local and national laws and regulations relating to cement manufacturing.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Production Management and three years of professional experience in Project Management, industry engagement in alternative fuel technology/infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting and advancing deployment of natural gas vehicles and fuels.
- Skilled in written and oral communications.
- Strategic and innovative thinker who can effectively propose and advance new ideas.
- Resilient, flexible, and a skilled problem solver.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent time management and planning skills.
Applications accompanied with CVs, copies of certificates and verifiable references should be addressed not later than 23rd June 2021 to:
The Human Resource Manager