- Company: Trident Preparatory Lusaka
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Trident Preparatory Lusaka (TPL) is a new addition to the Trident Group of Schools under Educore Services. This school is operated by Trident Educore Ngwerere and is located on Ngwerere Road, opposite the Bonanza Golf Estate in Lusaka, Zambia. TPL will offer schooling from Early Years to Year 6, in combined classes (initially).
Trident Preparatory Lusaka is seeking a qualified, experienced and enthusiastic EYFS teacher to lead combined classes of mixed age groups in the Early Years Department. The successful candidate will report to the Head Teacher at Trident Preparatory Lusaka.
Main Purpose of the Job
The Early Years teacher will lead and provide rich and diverse teaching to a young group of students. The EYFS curriculum seeks to adequately prepare students to enter Key Stage 1 with the necessary skills to learn to read, write, count and be independent.
Start date of employment: 1st January 2022
The successful candidate will be a qualified and registered Early Years teacher in their country of origin. Experience in Early Years and Primary teaching, as well as being able to contribute significantly to the extra-mural activities would be highly advantageous.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills and attributes:
- Ability to innovate, engage and motivate students.
- Enjoy dealing with children across a range of ages, especially 3-5 years old.
- Ability to teach several age groups, with varying abilities, in combined classes, within a primary setting is an added advantage.
- Experience in an internationally based school environment.
- Proven experience in extra-mural activities that will benefit the school timetable and students’ exposure to a wider range of activities outside the classroom.
- Self-driven and independent individual who enjoys working with others in achieving the objectives of the larger organisation.
A full CV and cover letter, with at least 3 contactable referees, must be sent as a single pdf file to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The title of the email must read: TPL Early Years Teacher application Closing date for applications: 8th July 2021
Due to Educore’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and criminal record checks.