- Company: Mkushi Township Roads
- Location: Zambia
- State: Mkushi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team at the Mkushi road project. He should be able to design, plan, and supervise the construction and upgrade of roads to bituminous standard. The candidate should have excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met and leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation and total stations required. Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software and Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design distinct advantage.
Project management – Plan projects based on the review of drawings, sketches, blueprints, aerial photography and other geologic and topographic data. Estimate material and equipment needed in addition to labour to identify the cost of the project. Work with supervising engineers to ensure project progress and success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Accredited by the Engineering Institution of Zambia.
- Registration/License as a Professional Engineer required.
- 5 years’ experience
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time
- Understanding of civil engineering principles, practices, and tools
- Proficient in computer-assisted design (CAD) and other design, data recording, and analysis software
- Understanding of materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings, bridges, roads, and other related structures
Crusher Plant Supervisor
Promote a safe work environment for yourself, other employees and contractor.
Perform daily equipment, walk around and site inspections to identify and correct any unsafe conditions and keep equipment properly maintained.
Safely and properly perform maintenance (lubricating, fueling and cleaning) on loader, crusher, screen and including screen changes and routine maintenance.
Safely and properly operate loader, crushers, screens, and track mounted radial stacker.
Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written) and work with difficult people under high stress situations.
Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations and act courteous/respectful of others.
Troubleshoot and problem solve situations/problems (material quality, equipment operation/repair, etc.).
Monitor and discuss production problems with co-workers and managers/supervisors.
Proven experience handling multiple projects and priorities while maintaining tight deadlines; highly organized with attention to detail.
Accurately complete crushing reports and other documentation as needed.
- 2 years previous crusher maintenance experience.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- Conduct work area safety and mechanical inspections.
- Perform general maintenance, clean up and housekeeping activities.
- Experienced in maintaining jaw crushers, cone crushers, screens.
- Needs to be a team player, work well with others and follow directions
Send applications letters and detailed c.vs ONLY to email@example.com
Closing Date : 30th June, 2021.