- Company: Statutory Body
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
A Statutory Body is inviting applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, self-motivated, and experienced persons to fill the position of Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer to be based at its Head office in Lusaka.
1. PERSONAL ASSISTANT X 1
To provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and also provide adhoc support to Heads of Department in order to enhance operations. Duties will include:
- Manage and prioritise the CEO’s schedules to ensure that his time is focused on critical and strategic issues
- Liaison between CEO and departments/clients to ensure optimal use of his time
- Coordinate communications, track and follow up on requests and identify those of importance which require immediate attention
- Perform routine administration functions such as typing reports, letters and other documents
- Screen telephone calls and open and present correspondence to CEO in order of priority
- Record minutes for monthly Management meetings
- Maintain a correspondence register and a suitable office filing system.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all communications and documentation
- Handle all domestic and international travel reservations
- Manage the use of conference rooms and associated facilities.
- Receive local and foreign dignitaries/visitors
- Organising and preparing for Board meetings
Minimum qualifications and attributes
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent, with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Business Administration, Public Administration or any relevant equivalent degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years work experience in a similar role in a reputable organisation;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Capable of handling confidential matters.
- Membership of the Professional Secretary Association of Zambia will be an added advantage
Suitably qualified and interested persons should send their application letters together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) traceable referees and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to email@example.com , clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject line. The deadline for receiving Applications is Friday 16th July 2021 at 17.00 hours.