- Company: Brunelli Concrete Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Brunelli Concrete Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the position of SALES & MARKETING EXECUITVE.
The Sales & Marketing Executive is responsible for business growth through generation and sales leads which should ultimately increase profitability of the organisation.
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with credit or better in Mathematics and English.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Management, Sales & Marketing or any business related field.
- Must have experience in the sales and construction industry.
- Must be a Self-starter.
- Must have a valid driver’s place.
- Not less than three (3) years’ work experience in a similar role
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Effective communication skills.
- Analytical and organizational skills,
- People management.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications.
- Result oriented and work with deadlines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive business growth through sales.
- Relationship management with the construction industry.
- Complete document on time, such as construction bids, customer proposals, change orders, weekly call reports.
- Achieve monthly performance targets.
- Responsible for the solicitation of project documents and information.
- Maintain sales quota for each quarter and year as provided.
- Work hand-in-hand with the clients to create a mutual understanding of the client’s project
Interested applicants with the requirements stated should submit their applications electronically via e mail consisting of letter and CV only, in a single document, to email@example.com. Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name as the filename of your application.
The closing date for accepting applications is 29 July, 2020. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.