- Company: National Legal Aid Clinic for Women
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
The National Legal Aid Clinic for Women (NLACW) is a Project of the Women’s Rights Committee of the Law Association of Zambia which was established in 1990 to empower Women by facilitating their access to legal rights by way of legal representation, counseling, legal human rights education as a distinct but integral part of the women’s movement.
The NLACW is seeking to recruit for the following position:
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT- (1) NDOLA OFFICE
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Petty cash maintenance and replenishment.
- Processing and preparation of payment vouchers.
- Receipt processing and filing of clients and Administration transactions.
- Processing expense requests for approval.
- Reconciliation of Administration and Clients personal accounts.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining pay sheets on client’s files.
- Banking of received monies and performing banking agent duties.
- Reconciling workshops and travel imprest.
- Administration duties such procurement, etc
Qualifications and Experience:
- A holder of grade 12 School Certificate.
- A holder of NATECH, ZICA Licentiate, ACCA diploma.
- Computer literate and conversant with Excel, Word, Access, Power point, SAGE evolution with voucher Management & Fixed Assets Modules
- ZICA membership a must.
- Degree in accountancy or equivalent-added advantage.
- Must have worked in similar position for a period of at least 3 years and must have hands on experience in the field of accounting and finance especially multi donor related.
- Must able to communicate effectively, and be able to multi-task.
Candidates meeting the above prescribed qualifications should submit their application letters along with detailed curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and names, contact numbers and addresses of 2 referees, to the address below. The Closing date is 18th August, 2021.
The Executive Director
Plot No. 110A/150
Musonda Ngosa Road
Private Bag E578
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.