- Company: Bibagry Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Bibagry Limited is a new, non-alcoholic beverage company located in Kitwe with national distribution. Our mission is to offer a dynamic portfolio of beverages that refreshes the nation and inspires moments of optimism and happiness.
To succeed, we will be a preferred employer in our industry, embracing diversity, developing our people and rewarding performance with competitive compensation. We will work together as a team, treating each other with dignity and respect, and value people’s ideas and contributions.
We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant position in Sales department Lusaka, Kitwe and Kabwe.
Salesmen x 10
This position reports to the Area Sales Manager in Kitwe, Lusaka and Kabwe. Successful candidates will be responsible for meeting planned sales targets and coordinating with our marketing department to ensure synergy.
- Achieving the minimum monthly sales budgets set by the company
- Providing a professional sales service to all allocated customers and prospect for new customers within your designated territory
- Managing company assets (coolers, display racks., etc) to ensure that they are efficiently utilized
- Ensuring stock rotation at each outlet to avoid any quality issues
- Submitting daily sales reconciliation which includes returning any unsold stock to the warehouse and collected revenues to the Finance Department
- To generate timely and accurate sales reports for analysis and decision making
- To establish and maintain beneficial business relationships with customers
- To supply market intelligence, identify and recommend ways for the company to keep abreast with current market requirements
- Ensuring that your sales truck is always clean and is routinely maintained. All defects must be reportedly immediately to the Area Sales Manager
Qualifications & Experience
- Full grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum Certificate in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a leading FMCG company
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Be passionate about entrenching our brands with customers
- Demonstrate excellent team working skills and dedication to delivering results
- Deal with customers with honesty and integrity
- Always act in accordance with best personal and professional standards
- Set high standards for own performance
To apply, kindly send through your application letter, CV and copies of qualifications, indicating daytime telephone and/or mobile contacts and clearly stating the area you wish to be employed to email@example.com. Kindly note that only candidates who meet the above specifications and competencies should apply. Applications should reach the Human Resources Manager not later than Tuesday ,21st September 2021, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
PO Box 23000