- Company: Zambian Breweries Plc
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Zambia
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
The successful candidates will report to the team leader – and will be mainly responsible for the following:
- Operate, maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices
- Optimize production performance
- Maintain Quality
- Apply the VPO Practices
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Min – Grade 12 with 6 credit
- Technician /Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical, Instrumentation Engineering
- Min – 1 to 3 years as an artisan mechanical/electrical in production environment
- Member of EIZ
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 28 September 2021.
Closing Date : 28th September , 2021.