- Company: Sentinel Kalumbila School
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kalumbila
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
Educore Services Zambia, is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic Driver / Handy Man for our Kalumbila Schools.
The appointee will report to the Estates Supervisor. He will be required to directly contribute to all areas of logistics for students and staff. He will be also required to carry out any form of maintenance works as delegated by the Estates Supervisor.
Main Purpose of the Job
- To provide logistical services to students and staff where needed
- To carry out maintenance works as delegated by the Estates Supervisor
- To ensure that passengers on the vehicle are adhering to all safety and COVID protocols
- PSV licence which must have a CE class
- Minimum 3 years work experience as a driver
- Full grade 12 certificate, include a credit or better in Mathematics and English
- Should be able to read and write English competently
- Should be able to communicate in English fluently
- Any experience in any craft is an added advantage
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Good driving skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to work in a team and creative.
Closing date: 4 / 10 / 2021
Due to Educore Services’ commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and criminal record.